There’s no denying that your environment influences you.
But take this to the extreme, and you’ll make up all kinds of excuses to stay broke and unsuccessful.
Because you are not a product of your environment, you’re a product of your thoughts.
Today’s guests, the Mathis Twins prove it. They grew up in the ghetto, and now they own a multimillion dollar real estate investment firm.
In this episode, you’ll discover practical advice for unlocking your own millions (even if you’re in a bad environment). And it all starts with your thoughts.
Show highlights include:
- 3 roles every man must fulfill to leave an everlasting legacy ([3:45])
- Why your competitive nature could burn your business to the ground (and how to prevent it) ([19:50])
- The surprising reason having two phones helps you build a trusting relationship with your spouse ([27:05])
- The “first 15, last 15” rule that helps you spend quality time with your family (even if you work 70 hours a week) ([28:12])
- 3 team members never to cheap out on if you care about building wealth ([29:25])
- How to “think” your way to a mountain of wealth (even if you’re broke and don’t have a clue about how to make money) ([32:39])
Looking for more uncommon advice? Head on over to NateKennedy.com and follow @natekennedymd for the latest updates!