Nate Kennedy and Zenen Chamizo delve into the unpredictable journey of success, exploring the theme of “From Fortune to Failure”. Through Nate Kennedys personal experiences and stories of others, they discuss how the road to success is often paved with unexpected setbacks and failures, but how these obstacles can ultimately lead to growth and greater success.
Nate and Zenen share insights and strategies for overcoming failure and bouncing back stronger, as well as tips for staying motivated and focused on the bigger picture amidst the ups and downs of the entrepreneurial journey. Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, this episode is full of practical advice and inspiring stories that will help you navigate the unpredictable path to success.
Show highlights include:
- How things chance when going from operating as a “lone wolf” to working with a team. ([12:43])
- How ego can cause you to lose everything. ([15:00])
- Advice for new entrepreneurs. ([18:20])
- Why you shouldn't follow your passion as a business endeavor. ([21:55])
- How important having a good network really is. ([24.11])
- The mindset entrepreneurs need to have in order to be successful. ([30:17]).
- Why it's crucial to own your audience. ([32:05]).