In this episode Nate and Zenen give you an inside scoop on some of their brands and what they are doing to build million dollar audience, the mindset needed to be a successful entrepreneur, and break down the Bud Light Marketing Strategy.
Show highlights include:
- Having a growth mindset (and how it leads you to more money, time, and fun along the way). ([7:40])
- Don't compare yourself to others highlight reels (aka: social media). ([13:41])
- How to get out of a negative mindset.([15:24])
- How you handle taking a loss determines where you go from there. ([18:59])
- Skillsets entrepreneurs need to have to be successful. ([21:58])
- Having the “thirst of knowledge” for your craft. ([23:19])
- How having the “ability to execute” will set you apart from others. ([26:19])
- The importance of having confidence in yourself. ([27:33])
- “The Roast”, breaking down and analyzing the new Bud Light ([30:11]) campaign.
- What a “Circle of Influence” is and how to build it to your advantage. ([37:15])