There is a lot of good marketing advice out there. Some of it is high-level, talking about proven principles and abstract concepts. That kind of advice is essential—you need to learn about strategy and what makes marketing successful in the long-term.
But only thinking high-level neglects the short-term. SOmetimes, improving your cash flow NOW is what matters. Plus, it’s fun to see revenue jumps in weeks instead of years.
In this episode, you’ll hear about tools which improve marketing and get big wins today. Most of these are almost “Plug and Play” so you won’t have to fuss around with untangling a new software in your busy life.
Show highlights include:
- The tool which brought in over $25k in revenue in the first two weeks and generated 20 sales calls (+55 new leads) in an hour using just a 90-second video. ([2:25])
- Ditch your form software—how to reduce bounce and get more program applications filled out… while pre-screening prospects to weed out the weak leads. ([5:25])
- How to boost your open rates by 20-30% using one tool. ([6:55])
- How to leverage webinar signups to get loyal subscribers instead of instant unsubscribes (this trick got a 40% subscription rate). ([8:45])
- One-size-fits-all marketing is over. Here’s how you can show your website visitors only the most relevant offers. ([10:10])
- The tool that allows you to show up on your audience’s screen anytime you have something important to tell them. ([12:05])