If you’re in online marketing, you know marketers constantly rip off each other.
Once an idea or a marketing strategy makes money in one market, competitors swarm to replicate the idea and implement it for themselves—the zero-sum game called “Funnelhacking”.
In this episode, you’ll learn why most funnelhackers aren’t successful (at least in the long-term) and how to funnelhack without being a thief.
Show highlights include:
– Creating all your marketing and tech is a waste of time if you don’t answer this question first. (starts at [2:00])
– The difference between funnelhacking and marketing (they’re not the same). ([4:35])
– Why “funnel bandits” are hard to spot—and the secret sauce they’d need for long-term success. ([5:05])
– The story of the worst funnel hack of all time. ([6:30])
– How to build a predictable marketing machine. ([9:05])
– The big problem with low-ticket funnels. ([10:00])
– What to do in crowded markets where everyone screams “I’m the best!” ([12:30]).
– A game-changing book recommendation to transform your perspective on marketing. ([13:00])
– What to wait for before you build follow-up systems, chatbots, autoresponders etc. ([17:00])
– 8 software solutions to build your predictable marketing machine. ([17:55])
Are you ready to be an authority, scale your business and accelerate growth? Go to https://natekennedy.com/free to receive Nate’s best resources for free!